viernes, 19 de febrero de 2010

Please tell me what I should I do? (Briseida Barrón González)

Please tell me what I should I do?


Hello I am Briseida and I have a serious problem in my workplace, People who attend are very rude and that is a big problem for me, I think that they might be more polite and not ask for things in a bad way because I do not tolerate, I am a person who does not like injustice and so I me angry the bad education, What can I do to not leave a bad mood that my work?, I think what should I do?


I think I should not take so personally the attitude of people.
I think I should be more tolerant of people.
I think I should not get angry at the attitude of people.
I think I have to do important things.
I think I should think about other things.









Briseida Barrón González
Ingles IV
Lic. Ciencias de la Comunicación

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario