sábado, 20 de febrero de 2010

good advice (Escalona Alarcón Angelica)

"I hate school. I cannot stand my school so I skip it almost every day. luckily, I am a smart person and I´m in all of the avanced classes and don´t even reputation as a rebel. only the people who really know about my strange feelings. my parents don´t care they don´t even mention it if I don´t go to school. what end up doing is a sleeping all day and then staying up all night talking to y girlfriend. I get behind in my work and when I try to go back to school I get a bunch of crap from my teachers and friends. I just get so depressed when I think about it. I have given up on trying to go back and now am considering dropping out altogether but i really don´t want to do that because I realize it would ruin my life. I don´t want to go back at all but I also don´t want it to run my life. I am so confused and I have really tried to go back and just can´t take it. what should I do? please help"


REPLY:

I think you should Aist to another school and start again and totally clean so your mistakes


"I love partying with my friends. and the last in which I attended I drank too much alcohol and not remember anything the next day. my parents are increasingly concerned about my not coming home.promised to control the way we drink.I can not. help me!"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario